WIN* A $10,000 ROOM MAKEOVER
Plus an Interior Stylist to help you bring your room to life!
Spring is about to bloom and to celebrate, you have the chance to Win a $10,000 room makeover working the choice of one of two fabulous Interior Stylists.
Our expert Stylist will give you 10 hours of help to assist you from concept planning through to a shopping trip!
To enter, simply:
- Spend $30 0r more between Monday 7 August and Sunday 10 September, 2017,
- Fill out an entry form available in store, and
- Place your completed form in the barrel located on the Lower Ground Floor by 5pm (AEST) on Sunday 10 September 2017.
Maximum of one entry per person.
You must provide a copy of your receipt of purchase to claim the prize.
*Terms and conditions apply, see below. Authorised under NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/15916
HomeHQ Artarmon ‘Win a Room Makeover’ Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion”)
- Promotion commences at 9:00am (AEDT) on Monday 7 August 2017. Entries close at 5:00pm (AEDT) on Sunday 10 September 2017.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to New South Wales permanent residents aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and retailers within HomeHQ Artarmon and the retailers’ employees and their immediate families including directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate families” means spouse, partner, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
- Valid entries will be accepted by customers (who spend over $30 in one transaction) and then complete a promotional entry form (available in-store) including full name, valid email address, phone number and accept the Terms and Conditions of the promotion.
- It is the responsibility of each eligible Entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone number and email address are correct and up to date.
- An entry that is incomplete, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the winners’ identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the winners in entering the Promotion before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, the winner’s entry will become invalid. The prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Conditions of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an Entrant has won a prize that the Entrant has not complied with these Conditions of Entry, that Entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that Entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- MAXIMUM OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON
- This is a game of chance and winners will be drawn at random from a barrel.
- Winners will be drawn at Centre Management, HomeHQ, 1 Frederick Street, Artarmon NSW 2064 at 12 noon (AEDT) on Tuesday 12 September, 2017.
- The winner will be notified via phone and email on the same day as the draw.
- The winner will be announced on HomeHQ Artarmon’s website (http://www.homehq.com.au) and HomeHQ Artarmon’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/homehqartarmon) on Thursday 14 September 2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- One (1) entrant will be drawn and deemed the winner of the prize.
- A total of one (1) prize will be drawn during the promotional period.
- Total prize pool is valued at $11,500.
The prize includes:
- $10,000 of HomeHQ gift cards to spend in centre
- The choice from one (1) of two (2) Interior Stylists provided by HomeHQ Artarmon and LifeStyle Looks for a total of ten (10) hours which includes 2 hours to plan your room at your home, 4 hours to work on the concept and 4 hours shopping time at HomeHQ.
- The HomeHQ gift cards expire within 12 months of issue and cannot be extended.
- If the Promoter cannot locate the winning Entrant(s) within 30 days/by 12/10/2017 the winning Entrant(s) will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize at the same place as the original draw on 16/10/2017.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash nor is it transferable.
- The winner must use the Stylists provided or not at all. An alternative Stylist cannot be sourced by the winner
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for additional costs borne by the winner including but not limited to: structural changes to their residence, electrician or other relevant labour costs, transport of goods purchased, insurance, change of mind on purchases or other associated travel costs to redeem the prize or from the acceptance or use of the prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and email addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes for HomeHQ Artarmon.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- By entering the competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant participating in the competition. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- The promoter is Artarmon Retail Centre TC PTY LTD, 1 Frederick Street, Artarmon NSW 2064, ABN 67 165 551 986.
- Authorised under NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/15916
- By entering the promotion, unless otherwise stated by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database and the Promoter may:
- Use this information in any media for future marketing and publicity purposes, including for the purposes of conducting trade promotions and to announce the winning entrant and without any future reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- Contact the entrant with regular communications from the Centre or it’s retailers for the purpose of informing the entrant of any future promotions, specials, events or news.
- All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Agent (CBRE) acting on behalf of the Promoter, but remain the property of Artarmon Retail Centre TC Pty Ltd.
- A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Marketing Manager, Home HQ Artarmon, 02 9438 1001
Please contact centre management if you have any questions regarding the competition or terms and conditions:
HomeHQ Artarmon , 1 Frederick Street, Artarmon NSW 2064
P +61 2 9438 1001