At Home HQ Artarmon, your safety and wellbeing is top of mind.
We are pleased to advise that our retailers are practicing safe social distancing measures within their stores as is the Centre as a whole.
Our Centre undergoes specialist cleaning in order to keep high touch areas sanitised and we have placed hand sanitising units on every floor, at each lift and in all bathrooms. We also have friendly reminders throughout the Centre to keep a safe social distance at all times.
The majority of our stores are open during our normal Centre trading hours, however some stores may have adjusted their times during this period. Please check the trading hours with individual stores.
We continue to remain committed to all our shoppers and retailers and you can keep yourself informed by referring back to our website from time to time as changes occur in our Centre under Government advice.
Thank you for your support
We thank you for your continued patronage and your patience during this period and are very appreciative of your efforts in working with us to keep each other safe.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Centre Management Team on (02) 9483 1001 or via email: email@example.com
Stay at home from 26 June 2021
Stay at home orders extended to Greater Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong, and new restrictions apply to all parts of NSW.
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and services;
- Medical care or compassionate needs (people can leave home to have a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have been identified as a close contact);
- Exercise outdoors in groups of 10 or fewer;
- Essential work, or education, where you cannot work or study from home.
In all other parts of NSW, the following restrictions will apply:
- People who have been in the Greater Sydney region (including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour) on or after June 21 must follow the stay-at-home orders for a period of 14 days after they left Greater Sydney.
- Visitors to households will be limited to 5 guests – including children;
- Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events;
- Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed;
- Singing by audiences and choirs at indoor venues or by congregants at indoor places of worship will not be allowed;
- Dancing will not be allowed at indoor hospitality venues or nightclubs however, dancing is allowed at weddings for the wedding party only (no more than 20 people);
- Dance and gym classes limited to 20 per class (masks must be worn);
- The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings, including weddings and funerals;
- Outdoor seated, ticketed events will be limited to 50 per cent seated capacity;